Today Pantech has announced the release of a mobile phone PG-6200 in Taiwan. The phone will be also introduced in Russia and Hong Kong this week.
I’d remind you that the PG-6200 was exhibited at 3GSM Congress in February. It stands out for a fingerprints sensor to identify users. Besides it features full value multimedia functionality.
The specs of the PG-6200:
- GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Internal TFT LCD 262K colors
- External TFTLCD 65K colors
- 2-megapixel camera with flash and 4x digital zoom
- Player supporting MP3, AAC,AAC+ and AMR
- 64-tones polyphony
- 20 MB of internal memory
- Slot for microSD (TransFlash) cards
- Java 2.0 and Wap 2.0
- SMS, MMS, EMS and e-mail
- Dimensions – 87x43.6x20.9 mm
- Weight - 92 g